Thursday 1 January 2015

new years thinspo

This is a new year and a new chance to create a new and better you. It is time to take the pen in your hand and start writing your own life story.  

How do you want to be remembered? As the fat lazy girl who no one seems to notice or as that beautiful girl who didn't gave up on herself and who is stronger than they all think, because she who has been fat and ugly is now flawless and unreachable.

This is the year I will reach my goal. This is the year I will stay motivated and this is the year I will write my own story and sculpt my body the way I like it. This is my body and I am in charge of it, not it in charge of me. I will have the willpower to say no to unhealthy food and being lazy and say yes to healthy and getting skinny.


I am in control and I will be flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment