Friday 2 January 2015

Stay motivated

For those of us who isn't in the best shape and want to improve our health for  any reason, it may be health or it may be to gain confidence, we have one thing in common: It is not as easy as it looks. People always think that when you start to diet and exercise, your weight just go down and keep going down until you reach your goal weight, but it is not like that. When I started dieting, my weight was 178 lbs. the next week it would drop easily 2 pounds, but then it would stand still for a day or two or gain one pound again. I was feeling so discouraged that I wanted to throw in the towel for good.

My point is that the route to success is not just a straight, easy line. If it was so, we’d all have a perfect body like Taylor Swift, which is by the way, my thinspiration. It is hard work to achieve your ideal weight. You have to earn your body. Don’t give up, motivate yourself every day and motivate others too. You can do it, in fact, I believe any one can lose weight.

Do it for every time you looked in the mirror and didn't like what you see.

Do it for every time a guy wouldn't look twice at you but will fall for a skinny girl who is only interested in playing with his heart.

Do it for every time you had to miss out on life because “the fat girl” wasn't invited.

Do it for yourself, for confidence and to be the best and most beautiful person you were destined to be.


We are all born beautiful. Don’t let a layer of fat cover op your true beauty. 


My thinspiration: Taylor swift


No comments:

Post a Comment