Sunday 11 January 2015

What do you deserve

Many times when I’m watching television, I hear someone say the phrase: “I deserve it.” Just last week I heard someone say “I deserve to be loved.” My opinion is that you deserve nothing. The world does not own any of us anything. If you want something, you have to earn it. To earn what you want, you have to work for it. You have to work hard and be dedicated to achieve your goals in life. Nothing is supposed to come easy. If everything came easy in life, we’d all be weak pathetic human beings who doesn't learn new skills by making mistakes and doesn't get stronger by getting hurt.

 For example you will never achieve your goal weight without working hard for it and if you lose a great amount of weight by being on a non-nutritional diet or just plain starving, you would not be able to keep that weight that low. You will either get fat again or die.

My point is that you are in control of your body. You are the sculptor of your body and you can transform it in any work of art. All it require is dedication, patience and hard work. You have to work harder than anyone to get what not anyone can get. You know you can. You know you are stronger than the others who have failed.


Now go out and show them how it’s done because when you really do work hard, you wil ge the body you want and DESERVE





No comments:

Post a Comment